- Handbook & Regulations: Developing Clear Policies for Students
- Recommendations for Enhancement of Artistic Research Doctoral Programmes
- Ensuring Success: Supportive Processes for Students and Supervisors
- Employability for Artistic Research Doctorates
- Proposals for Action: Developing Course Milestones
- Proposals for Action: Induction Day
- Bibliography of Artistic Research
The Institutions section is aimed at university management, course leaders, PhD coordinators, administrators and those involved in developing doctoral regulations. Your institution may already have comprehensive policies / protocol and administrative structures / materials which acknowledge the Artistic Research PhD as a distinct form of doctoral research. Some universities / colleges do not have this, and policy / protocol related to PhDs in the Humanities remain largely academic. Wherever your institution is on this spectrum, the following is intended to offer some starting points for developing regulations in support of Artistic Research PhDs and you are welcome to make use / adapt these resources for your own context.